Sunday, January 11, 2009

Moja Drugi Kuća (My Second House)

From now until I leave Croatia I will be living with the Ježić family.
Here are pictures of my new home!


Looking at the house from the street!

The house is quite big, three stories and modern. The main floor has the front entrance, kitchen, bathroom, living room/host parents bedroom, (By day it's the living room but at night the couch turned into a bed) and an add on room that's in the process of being made into a bedroom. The basement is the garage, storage room and cellar. The top floor is the computer space, my host sisters room, my room, baka's (The grandmothers) room and another bathroom.



View of the front of the house.
On the right is the garage with the being renovated room above it. The window on the brick section of the house looks into the kitchen. The top window looks into the upstairs bathroom.

Front entrance.

Stairs leading to the front door and to the top floor.
Front hallway.
Downstairs bathroom/laundry room.
Living room/ host parents bedroom.
Other side of living room. Behind the curtains is the room that's being renovated.
Eating area in the kitchen.
The Kitchen.
The Kitchen. very modern! Computer area.
My host grandmothers room is on the left.
Upstairs hallway.
My host sisters room is straight ahead, mine on the right and the bathroom is on the left. Upstairs bathroom.
My bedroom! It's so big.
The armour.
The other side of the armour. There is a sliding panel to access both sides!Bedside! Desk and TV area of my room.
Work desk!
My host parents had the vase of roses waiting for my arrival! Very beautiful and they smelled great.
View from my bedroom window on a snowy day.

No comments: