Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Back on Track...

On Thursday (the 23rd) I attended my Rotary Meeting where I was supposed to give a slide show presentation on Canada, BC, Campbell River and my life. My Laptop was up and running and the presentation on the screen. All I needed to do was plug in the projector. Seconds after doing so a breaker blew and my computer and the projector went out with the lights. The power was turned back on but unfortunately my computer didn't. My Rotary Club said they would get it checked out and I was not to worry. The next day I was informed that some part withing my computer had been burnt but it wasn't the hard drive so I wouldn't loose any information and they would try to find a new part to replace the old, burnt one. Needless to say, they found the part and my computer is back to working order. Due to my out of commission computer I was unable to update my blog, so now I have lots of back tracking to do.

No comments: