Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Winter Evening

The other day (the 23rd) my friend Tamara, her little sister Edita, and I visited Santa. After getting pictures with Santa we walked around town to take a few pictures of the lights. Here's Varaždin all lit up!
Trees draped in lights in one of the parks.

Booths selling Christmas lights and ornaments.

Tamara and I Tamara and her sister Edita


One of the shopping streets with lights hung above to street.

Edita and I holding one of the bells

Edita

The main square all lit up.


City Hall.

The giant Christmas tree.

Decorations on the giant Christmas tree.

Tamara and I dropped Edita off at her Ballet class then we went out for cakes. We went to Kavana Grofica Marica which opened a few weeks ago. It is a very elegant place.

The Menu. They offer a variety of drinks, sweets and meals.

We ordered two cakes to share. DELICIOUS! I will definitely be going back there sometime soon.

All done!

No comments: